Privacy Statement of TconcepT B.V.
24 September 2018
During the processing of personal data TconcepT B.V. works conform the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation, like the General Data Protection Regulation. This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
TconcepT B.V. is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain what kind of personal data we collect and for which purposes within our website https://tconcept.nl. We recommend that you read it carefully.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data, you can find the contactdetails of TconcepT B.V. at the end of this privacy statement.
You can use our contact form to ask questions or make any request.
For this purpose, we use your invoice address, payment details, ip address, gender, birth date, email address, name and address details and phone number. We process your personal data to be able to contact you by telephone if you so request, and / or to be able to contact you in writing (by e-mail and / or by post) if you cannot be reached by telephone.
In addition, TconcepT may use your personal data in connection with the purchase of products or services, the visit of our website, registration for a newsletter or in the context of the application procedure.
We need your personal data because of our agreement with you. We store this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response and six months thereafter. This way we can easily access the information in case you have any following questions and train our customer service to improve even more.
Providing to Third Parties
We collaborate with other organisations, that may receive your personal data. We will only provide your personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of an agreement with you, or to comply with a legal obligation.
If necessary, we may collect your location data (GPS). If that is the case, you will be asked to grant consent beforehand.
This location data and other data can also be stored and processed by the provider of the navigation/mapping software, such as Google Maps, but the data could also be used by, for example, Google or Apple itself. We have no control over their actions. We recommend that you read the applicable privacy statement of the provider in question.
Providing Data to Third Parties
Except for the parties mentioned above, we do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organisations, unless we are required to do so by law (for example, when the police demands access to personal data in case of a suspected crime).
Our website features social media buttons. These buttons are used by the providers of these services to collect your personal data.
We keep statistics on the use of our website
On our website there are social media buttons. Through these services third party social networks collect your personal data.
The first time you visit our website, we will show you a notification explaining our cookies and ask for your permission for the use of these cookies.
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on our website and to get reports about how visitors use the website. We accepted the data processing agreement from Google. We do allow Google to use information obtained by Analytics for other Google services, and we don’t anonymize the IP-adresses.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We take responsibility in the security of your personal data. We renew our security measures to ensure safe storage of personal data and keep track what might go wrong.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and Modification of your Data
You have the following right:
- Right of access: you have the right to see what kind of personal data we processed about you.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify any personal data we have processed about you, if this information is (partially) wrong.
- Right to complain: you have the right to file a complain against the processing of your personal data by us, or against direct marketing.
- Right to be forgotten: you can file a request with us to remove any personal data we processed of you.
- Right to data portability: if technically possible, you have the right to ask us to transfer your processed personal data to a third party.
- Right to restriction of processing: you can file a request with us to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your personal data.
If you exercise any of the rights mentioned above, we will ask to identify yourself with a valid ID, to conform it is your personal data. It is important that you hide your social security number and photo.
We will usually comply to your request within 30 days. This term can be extended if the request is proven to be complex or tied to a specific right. You will be notified about a possible extension of this term.
If you think that we are not complying with applicable privacy laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the authorities. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
Binckhorstlaan, 36 (unit C2 26)
2516BE The Hague
Registration number of the Trade Register Chamber of Commerce: 59856459
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: +31 70 2600 660